Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Another hair competition, Outfits, Hair, and Inspiration

I had another hair modelling job for a hairdresser I met a few months ago, who has now become a friend of mine. The below photos are not from the actual shoot, they are just sort of preparation/practice you could say, photos taken by my Hairdresser on my camera. Sorry about the blur, she is not a regular user of an SLR Canon. haha. She did the hair and make up too.




(Leather jacket is my own, Heels are my own $29 down from $99, all other clothes and accessories are my hairdresser's or Servilles - the hair company my hairdresser is competing for)


Hair and outfits before/after the shoot.

Back view of hair.


Side views, Just before taking the do out, so is a bit loose and messy.



Florescent green stud earring. On the other ear was wearing a florescent pink one.

My Anna Sui leather bag I bought for about $35.

Marc Jacobs dress with my big pink button cardigan.


New foax fur coat for just under $65.


Inspiration for this week and my outfit
Both are Stunning
Love her shoes. the coat is gorgeous too.

Foax Fur selections.

4 comments:

  1. Crimped hair! Looks amazing, you got so much volume in it! And that faux fur coat is great, where do you get your discounted designer stuff from? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting my blog! awesome that you are from NZ too!! omg I looove your outfit so much and I have been desperatly been looking for a faux fur coat where did u find one?
    olivias-pizzazz.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coat!!! :)

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete