My sister and I
We share the same clothes sometimes, well a bit more than sometimes. We are basically the same height and build, even though she is 4 years younger than me. She has grown quickly, she must have my dad's genes. He's tall, my mum is, well, not so tall. Oh, how I wish she was. ;)
Hope everyone had a great weekend, and have an even better week. See you soon. xox
My sister - photos I took of her, while we were on holiday:
- My sunglasses, on her head. Very unclear. Sorry about that.
- White knit dress, from Salvation Army with detail around the waist.
- $2 Grizzly boots, we got from a market.
- Black fringe top, my sister made.
- Silky leggings.
- Brown fringe boots.
- Dotti skirt
- Bracelet, worn as an anklet
- Havaianas flip-flops/jandals.
- Nike Airs
- Op shop Blazer - $25
- Assorted bracelets
- JeansWest top
- JayJays denim shorts