Sunday, June 6, 2010


What to say when you don't know what to say...





I saw Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland about a month ago, and it was better than I expected. I thought nothing could beat the original animated version, but Tim Burton really is amazing. I am a little, teeny weeny bit obsessed with Alice in Wonderland quotes at the moment. I think I may have an Alice themed party for my birthday. Perhaps.



The March Hare says "you should say what you mean".


Alice: "I do, at least - - I mean what I say -- that's the same thing, you know."


Mad Hatter: "Not the same thing a bit! You might as well say that 'I see what i eat' is the same thing as 'I eat what I see'!"


Dormouse: "Or that 'I sleep when I breathe' is the same thing as 'I breathe when I sleep'!"


March Hare: "You might as well say that 'I like what I get' is the same as 'I get what i like'!"






Below are some photos i just love, featuring New Zealand models, designers, and just a few international celebs doing their thing.




Mary-Kate out for coffee. Starbucks to be precise. I need her boots. I hope she wouldn't mind lending them to me. ;] I love wearing loose, light clothing on a warm summer's day.




Karen Walker shorts featured in a recent TeenVogue magazine. I am in love with this shot, and outfit. The roller skates are amazing.




Supermodels in the making. New Zealand girls and guy, modelling for Servilles - one of the top hair acadamies. The girl 2nd from the left, Zippora Seven, is the sister of the male in the centre, Jasper. Both from Auckland.




Australian Harper's Bazaar. Bottom centre (and far left in the top photo) is Georgia Fowler, who is from New Zealand. One of the first NZers to grace the cover of this magazine.






What a show that would be. <3>

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, that's so sweet of you!! The place is called Vejbystrand, I have a summer cottage over there. We are actually living in the south of Sweden, in Lund. But Stockholm is a nice place. We who live in the south can take the train over a bridge (just one hour) and then you can visit Copenhagen in Denmark, which is a city I love :D!
    / Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darling ! Thank You for your comment ! It made me so proud ! My site is known (hmmm .. too big word) in New Zeland ! WOW :D I read your post and I dinf it totally GREAT :D I also like the photos :D

    ALL THE BEST :D

    ReplyDelete